~*~ Oman Sky * ســمــا عُـــمـان ~*~
The Blue Sky Of Peaceful Land Of Beautiful OMAN
Monday, July 17, 2006
One of my dreamy dreams

Let me tell you one of dreamy dreams. It was such a lovely wish and dream. I wished to be lucky and work for embassies of Oman in other countries. I wished I could go to different countries, learn their way of life and their language, and teach them mine. I thought the most wonderful thing can embassies do is exchanging information and teach each other what we have…How wonderful to represent your unique culture and your traditions to other people… How great to make exhibitions and shows about your country and your heritage to normal people of other countries. That what makes our world rich and various. It's good way to make all countries close and get the passion to look and learn what you have…and what make you and your background special.


Maybe I have simple and dreamy mind than what this world askin' for. But, if we think about that …it can work more better than another ways. This is the right diplomatic method to make good friends. I know it won't work because of some malicious people who love to see separation and hatred between the people of this earth.

Remember
We share
One world

We share
One sky and one land
We share
God's love

We are still
Sons and Daughters
Of
Adam and Eve

posted by Sama Oman @ 3:12 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At July 18, 2006 4:39 AM, Blogger Nash said…

    We all have to be part of these dreams to make the world a better place. I have noticed how much in common people of different cultures have. Our differences should bring us together and not drive us apart. Good post girl...

     
  • At July 18, 2006 11:03 PM, Blogger أُكتب بالرصاص said…

    تحياتي على البلوج الرائع

    جميل جدا

     
  • At July 19, 2006 3:42 AM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Oh Jeff: thanks. if each one in this world try to be good and do only good things, soon everything will be in right path and nothing will destroy this beautiful world.

    Ahad bin Adam et Eve: Hello, we should keep dreaming and wishing the best, with that only we can continue in this world and we can change it to better inshallah.

    Nash: welocme back, i was worry about you. yes, i know we have same thoughts :)

    itstoolate: Thank you and welcome any time Dear.

     
  • At July 21, 2006 12:18 AM, Blogger abderrahman said…

    It's a good message.
    Sama..
    You are right

     
  • At July 23, 2006 5:09 AM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    OH…Jeff. It's okay…I just try to give myself a time. I'm trying to reduce my time with this computer and internet. Anyways, I have new posts…I know you will love MeeMo new sketch for her fans. :D

    Abdou Basha … Thanks :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


   


Free Web Site Counter
Free Web



Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Who Am I ?...

Name:Sama OMAN
Home: Oman
About ME:Seeker for Hope…Seeker for Life…Seeker for my dreams' picture on Warm Oman Sky…Seeker for Happiness treasure on the forgotten Isle….Still A Seeker!!!
More…
Links…
Fellow Blogs…
Previous Post …
Archives…
Sama Shout Box…

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER