~*~ Oman Sky * ســمــا عُـــمـان ~*~
The Blue Sky Of Peaceful Land Of Beautiful OMAN
Thursday, June 22, 2006
~My Favorite Funny Videos~

Arabian prince and I talked in his blog about "Pixar Animation" as he watched one of their movies "CARS". Well, I thought he watched a funny short film for them called (Geri's Game) about Lonely Old Man playing chess with…. ;)
It's wonderful short film done by them and it's Academy Award Winner – Best Animated Short Film of 1997.
However, he didn't see this short film as he told me there.

Well, the copy that I have is so HUGE … almost 50 MB !!!

Yes, wonderful, excellent and I can see all details on that old man face like real old man, but how the hell I can upload such huge file like this. I don't know!!
I found a good site help me to upload my all files FREE, but it's give us a 30 MB only and I can barely upload files with 1 or 2 MB.

Anyway, I was eager to let him watch the film, so I used a Video converter to reduce the huge size, so I converted the AVI to 3GPP.

The only problem that the video isn't that much clear as I have because this format usually for mobiles only.

At least, he and you can see now this Film. You can put it in your mobile and let all your family and friends watch it and maybe exchange it with them.
(On PC, you can watch it by using QuickTime Player):


(
Pixar Animation Winner Film)

Hope you will enjoy this funny film :)

= = = = = = = = = = =

In addition, I uploaded other funny clips I really really love and draw big smile on my face even when I'm really really mad and upset.

Enjoy my favorite Funny Videos!
**********
The size of the videos:

(Pixar Animation Winner Film)-1.80MB
(The Friend Reaction)- 662KB
(Say Banana!)-448KB

To Download:
it's much easier if you have "Download Accelerator", just click in the right button of the mouse on the file's name and choose "Download with DAP", and immediately the file will start downloading. I tried this way and it worked super great!
posted by Sama Oman @ 2:32 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At June 22, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Okay Jeff… Sorry. I forgot to write about the sizes and downloading. It's so easy…don't worry…read what I added there in the post. I changed only the size of Pixar Film. My brothers gave me all these videos. So COOL.

    Ha-ha "Wallace and Gromit"… now I knew their names…HaHaHa…I saw these guys on French channel for kids. Well, I can't understand French, but I keep watching ;p
    Yea, funny show. Yeah, I love Cartoons too.
    REALLY Jeff… you like the colors of this new template. I want to keep it for month at least, then I will start again with new one…. I found simple template with BLUE color. I like it and I will try to personalize it to try it here. I found Arby template, but I couldn’t use the same one for both of us. As Namika told me, she refuses to change her template otherwise I will take it for me :D
    It's so gorgeous with charming picture.

     
  • At June 23, 2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Hmmmm, yes, it's a lovely mixture of these soft colors, but yeah, a little bit hard to focus on, but still clear. I will keep it because I didn't touch yet my other chosen Templates, so at least 2 months will be this LOOK otherwise go back to my old one.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


   


Free Web Site Counter
Free Web



Palestine Blogs - The Gazette

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
Who Am I ?...

Name:Sama OMAN
Home: Oman
About ME:Seeker for Hope…Seeker for Life…Seeker for my dreams' picture on Warm Oman Sky…Seeker for Happiness treasure on the forgotten Isle….Still A Seeker!!!
More…
Links…
Fellow Blogs…
Previous Post …
Archives…
Sama Shout Box…

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER